Butora Komet Lace Climbing Shoe
The Butora Komet Lace is a low volume all round climbing shoe with comfort and fit at the forefront of the design. More than just an entry level model, the Komet Lace features a neutral last shape that allows it to fit feet of all shapes. The Komet Lace is constructed of Italian materials often reserved for higher price point models, a soft rand rubber and our sticky NEO rubber.
- 4mm Butora Neo rubber that gives you a soft friction for indoor and outdoor climbing
- A soft toe rand and heel rand rubber to help reduce potential ‘hot spots’ while maintaining sensitivity and performance
- A full length ABS mid-sole to maintain structural integrity and toe support on small edges
- 2mm Italian microfibre suede upper for a soft feel and closer fit
- Leather footbed and other leather components in the upper construction.
- Asymmetrical shape and neutral last to compliment a natural foot shape for all day comfort
- A lace up closure system with folding tongue for a tailored fit
- Breathable knit tongue with hot pressed pull tab make slipping on shoes easier
- Coloured heel tab to easily identify left and right shoes