Group Climbing Taster Class:
Perfect for adults looking to get a taste of climbing or give you a refresh if it’s been a while. Run regularly in small groups*, learn the basics and meet some potential climbing buddies. These short and sharp sessions will cover the key safety and technical areas to get you going. Anyone attending is welcome to stick around and keep climbing after the class. Please note that Bookings are Essential. To book your spot, fill in your details below!!
Cost – Group Climbing Taster Class:
One hour group class: $30
Min age: 18 to 100
– Gym entry.
– All equipment (harness, shoes, chalk).
– Unlimited climbing/training time post lesson (on the day only).
What is covered:
– Harness and Shoe fitting
– Belaying technique and key safety fundamentals.
– Basics of climbing technique.
– Plenty of practice time on the walls.
Times and Booking:
– Sessions are run on Saturday afternoons at 4:30pm for 1 hour. Check out the calendar below for the next Date.
– To book simply fill out the booking form below.
– For any more info, just call, email, or message us. Contact Us
*Please note that the Taster Sessions are subject to minimum group numbers and may be cancelled or moved by ICSC if required.