Updated as of October 11th 2021 – We are REOPENING to the public as at 11am Monday 11th of October. Based on current information there are some new guidelines.
The State Government has updated advice for NSW based on expected vaccination rates. All of the information can be found here https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/easing-covid-19-restrictions/70-percent
What this means for Indoor Climb South Coast
- QR Code Check In upon entering the gym is mandatory.
- As per the NSW Health Regulations, customers 16 years of age and over, must be double vaccinated for COVID and show proof of vaccine that meets the government proof guidelines.
- As per the new NSW regulations, masks must be worn by all staff and customers over 12 in all indoor areas. We will have some disposable masks available for $0.50 if you have forgotten.
- We have a NSW Health Registered Covid Plan in place which includes venue capacity limits – please note to we will be capping numbers below our capacity limits in order to keep everyone safe. We appreciate your understanding.
- All other measures remain in place as outlined below.
We are all being very Covid 19 aware and want to ensure the safety of our customers and community. There are a few things you need to know when visiting our Climbing Centre…
- If you are feeling at all unwell please visit us another time.
- Our current maximum capacity is limited to 61 people so please be patient if you are asked to wait while others finish their session.
- We require that all visitors sign in and out of the facility.
- We ask that there are no spectators, only climbers & belayers.
- Upon arrival please use the sanitiser provided at the front door before entering.
- Please maintain 1.5m social distancing at all times, including when selecting your climb.
- Only Liquid Chalk and chalk balls may be used in the facility and socks must be worn with hire shoes.
- Please re-sanitise regularly and before each new climb. Stations are provided around the gym.
- Please bring your own Full drink bottle, no water refill available. Bottled water is available for sale.
Steps We Are Taking…
- Showers are closed.
- All rental equipment is sanitized / rested after each use.
- Staff will be routinely cleaning fixed equipment and surfaces.
- Staff will be monitoring the 1.5m distance rule and may remind you.