Updated June 26, 2021 – We remain OPEN to the public, but there are some new guidelines.
The State Government has updated advice for NSW and undertaken a full lockdown for Greater Sydney, Blue Mountains, Central Coast, Wollongong and Shellharbour. All of the information can be found here https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/rules/what-you-can-do-nsw
What this means for Indoor Climb South Coast
We remain open, but there are some new measures:
- Unfortunately customers from the affected areas that are under the lock-down or that have visited those areas since June 21 are not permitted to enter the gym.
- As per the new NSW regulations, masks must be worn by all staff and customers over 12 in all indoor areas. We will have some disposable masks available for $0.50 if you have forgotten.
- We have a NSW Health Registered Covid Plan in place which includes venue capacity limits – please note to we will be capping numbers below our capacity limits in order to keep everyone safe. We appreciate your understanding.
- All other measures remain in place as outlined below.
We are all being very Covid 19 aware and want to ensure the safety of our customers and community. There are a few things you need to know when visiting our Climbing Centre…
- If you are feeling at all unwell please visit us another time.
- Our current maximum capacity is limited to 61 people so please be patient if you are asked to wait while others finish their session.
- We require that all visitors sign in and out of the facility.
- We ask that there are no spectators, only climbers & belayers.
- Upon arrival please use the sanitiser provided at the front door before entering.
- Please maintain 1.5m social distancing at all times, including when selecting your climb.
- Only Liquid Chalk may be used in the facility and socks must be worn with hire shoes.
- Please re-sanitise regularly and before each new climb. Stations are provided around the gym.
- Please bring your own Full drink bottle, no water refill available. Bottled water is available for sale.
Steps We Are Taking…
- Showers are closed.
- All rental equipment is sanitized / rested after each use.
- Staff will be routinely cleaning fixed equipment and surfaces.
- Staff will be monitoring the 1.5m distance rule and may remind you.